Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Choice: Pro and Con

We all make choices in life. The easier choices are Coke Vs. Pepsi or McDonalds Vs. Burger King or Chevy Vs. Ford.

The harder life choices are not so easy to make. Where do I go to college? What career do I want to pursue? Who will I marry? Where will I live? Or, what are my core beliefs?
 
The more serious the question, the more difficult it is to make a choice. We need time to think about the pros and cons and consequences. We need time to think about how will my choice impact "me" and the people around me. We need time to think about how my values, morals and beliefs affect my views socially, politically and spiritually. Ultimately, we have to make a choice, no matter if it's a college, spiritual, political, a life partner or where to live. 
 
Not everyone will like the choices we make. The naysayers will have their vocal opinions and give every reason why the choice you made isn't the right one. On the other hand, the supporters of your choice will be encouraging, loving and will be happy that you're happy. 
 
Choosing is hard. Making choices will sometimes alienate people whom we love and care about deeply. Making choices will put us on a side. The intention of choosing isn't to hurt or harm or alienate, but by choosing a belief, it automatically labels us and sometimes, the label is unfair. 
 
When making a choice about anything in life, ask yourself 3 question to help you discover the best choice to make:
 
1. Does my choice honor God? - "Do what the Lord wants, and he will give you your heart's desire." Psalm 37:4
 
2. Does my choice connect with God's plan? - "Share your plans with the Lord, and you will succeed." Proverbs 16:3
 
3. Will my choice make God happy? - "Don't be like the people of the world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to Him." Romans 12:2
 
Remember, Be God Controlled!

1 comment:

  1. slot auto wallet เว็บเกม สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน ทรูวอลเล็ต ไม่มี ขั้นต่ำเว็บ พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ พร้อม เกมมันส์ๆ สล็อต แตกง่าย ที่ทำเงินให้มากมาย ที่คุณไม่ควรพลาด ณ ตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete