Thursday, February 10, 2022

God is the Bridge-Builder and Heaven-Maker

Day 41:  Numbers 20:1-21:35; 33:1-49

Each day of writing has challenged me to find a truth that is relatable not only to me, but to anyone who chooses to read my blog.  This is day 41.  I cannot say that each day has been easy to read or write or to live God's truth, but I can say that no matter how I am today, God is always more loving.  More grace.  More mercy.  More Patient.  More than anything I can ever be.  I can say that God raises me up to me more.  To be more than I ever dreamed possible. 

God is our everlasting hope.  Our resurrection power.  Our daily breath.  Our constant encourager.  Or guidance.  Our comforter.  Our truth.  Our salvation.  Our heaven-maker.

No matter what we face today, God is bigger, stronger, and capable of calming the storm, the wind, the hurt, the fear, and the uncertainty.  God is never too far away that he cannot hear us or too busy that he cannot stop what he is doing or too important that he cannot solve our problems.  God is our sustainer when life is crazy and we need answers.  God is the best at holding us when we are weary and burdened and struggling with anxiousness and a friend when we need to have a long conversation. 

God is a bridge-builder to a better day.  He works powerfully in our lives to captivate our hearts to trust him completely.  He never gets too tired of working on us; nor does he grow impatient when we are hardheaded. 

God is our heavenly dad who will go to the ends of the earth to take care of us...for each of us, all billions and billions of us are important to him.  He is the only one who will never let us down or neglect us when we need him mostly. 

I pray today that you will find rest and hope and love and peace in our heavenly dad who admires you so incredibly much!

Remember, Be God Controlled!

No comments:

Post a Comment