Saturday, February 26, 2022

Pray...Listen...Trust

Day 57

Sometimes, talking to God and listening to him is the only solution.  The best three things we can do to discover calmness during hectic times or understanding when difficulties hit hard is to:
    1.  Tell God what is on your heart.  
    2.  Listen for the answer.  
    3.  Trust God's answer or decision. 

So, today, I will listen for God's decision and I will trust that God knows what is best no matter if I like it or not.   

Proverbs 2:1-5:

"My child, listen to what I say,
    and treasure my commands.
Tune your ears to wisdom,
    and concentrate on understanding.
Cry out for insight,
    and ask for understanding.
Search for them as you would for silver;
    seek them like hidden treasures.
Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord,
    and you will gain knowledge of God."

Remember, Be God Controlled!

No comments:

Post a Comment